Monday, October 12, 2009

Elaine & Jim ~ October 10th Wedding

My friend and Event Coordinator, Stephanie Tate of Savior-Faire Weddings (www.savoirfaireweddings.com), had called and asked if I would be available to shoot her mother-in-law's wedding. I happily accepted! It was a beautiful family union... Elaine and Jim were so fun to work with and so relaxed. They had a Hawaiian themed wedding and Elaine had the prettiest orchids in all her floral arrangements, credit to Patty Bilbo of It's a Perfect Day Wedding Florist (www.itsaperfectdayweddings.com). I had to make sure to get cute pics of all Elaine's grandchildren, which wasn't too hard, they were so adorably cute, I don't think I could've taken a bad picture of them.













My friend and Event Coordinator Stephanie Tate (Savoir-Faire Weddings) and her beautiful daughters.

I'm not sure what the significance of the Vienna Sausages was, but they thought it was funny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers