Friday, May 21, 2010

Leslie's Post Wedding Bridal Shoot

I first met Lelsie in July of '09, when she booked me for her wedding. I was really excited, because, let's face it, she is absolutely stunning. 4 months after her and Logan's January wedding she booked me again for bridal portraits. She said there just wasn't enough time before the wedding. Time can be a major obstacle for most brides trying to plan there big day.

Thanks again Leslie. It is always a pleasure working with you :D
I made her bouquet last minute btw, not bad huh?!




I'm a sucker for the twirling dress... I think it brings back memories of my childhood and spinning in my living room with my sister.






Leslie even got serenaded at the Harbor Walk... Not to mention everyone kept congratulating her. Nobody knew she's been married since January, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Truly this post wedding bridal shoot is beautiful. Got idea for poses from here. Now I am going to hire a wonderful photographer for my wedding so that he can cover all my booked Los Angeles wedding venues and my guests in my album.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers