Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jodi & Dillon's Sneak Peek!

I offer a complimentary session with all of my Wedding Packages and my clients have one year to use it. Jodi & Dillon chose to have a day after session... which was actually about 6 months later, LOL. Hey, peeps have crazy schedules ;D Their wedding was on October 15th, 2011, exactly 2 weeks after my own wedding. It was nice to have wedding plans in common with them. Jodi and I shared details of our weddings during our meeting, which was really fun too! I have been behind on my blogging so stay tuned... when I publish the full post from this session I will also be posting pics from their wedding, some of which you can see on my facebook www.facebook.com/michelleleephotography11
Jodi & Dillon, you guys are SERIOUSLY AWESOME & FUN to work with! I hope we have more opportunities to work together in the future! xoxo!

_MLP7726-wuk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers